Monday 25 January 2010

My "Juice Yourself Slim" weigh-in


The 7 days of nothing but juices, smoothies, soups, and salads is over. This morning we've done the final weigh in, photos, and measurements, and I'm looking forward to a breakfast of toast from my freshly baked loaf *drool*

I want to keep up the juicing though, and I want to try and have at least one juice or smoothie a day from now on, and eat healthier generally. I like how when I'm doing a juice week my mind is so much clearer, when I just eat "normal" food (i.e. anything I like, usually junk) I feel like my head is constantly battling with fog. I also want to cook more from scratch, which will help towards eating healthy, as it's hard to accurately recreate junk food because of all the additive crap they put in it.

So, drum roll please, the final results are in:

Weigh-in


Myself:

Starting weight: 11 stone 13 lbs
Weight after 7 days juicing: 11 stone 2 lbs
11 lbs lost

Sam (my boyfriend):

Starting weight: 21 stone 1 1/2 lbs
Weight after 7 days juicing: 19 stone 11 lbs
1 stone 4 1/2 lbs lost!

We also measured some areas to see how many inches we lost:


Mine, 6.4 inches lost overall:

Sam's, 7.65 inches lost overall: 



P.S. I also forgot to mention that neither of us has done any extra exercise this last week, in fact we've done less than usual. It just shows how effective this method is!

No comments:

Post a Comment