Thursday 13 January 2011

That time of year again...

It's that time of year again. When I've eaten loads of rubbish, my "get up and go" is AWOL, I'm overweight and I feel generally down and pathetic. Time for a juicy detox.

For the next 7 days I'll only be having fruit and veg juices and smoothies, water and herbal teas. I've bought all my fruit and veg ready for starting tomorrow. Two bowls:


And a fridge full:


I'm using Jason ("The Juicemaster") Vale's recipes again, but this time I'm not following a specific book. I'm using the main idea from the 7lbs in 7 days book and the main smoothie, but I've picked recipes from all his other books and made up my own 7 day plan. It's easier this way as I know from experience that I won't drink any of the juices that use ginger or any smoothies with banana in. *bleurgh!*

This was my shopping list:


Starting weigh in will be tonight/tomorrow morning and another on January 21st. Wish me luck!

(Last year's juice week is here and here.)

No comments:

Post a Comment